EURO 2016 - Hyundai #PlayTheDome
During Euro 2016, Hyundai wanted to put real fans first. They built the most advanced FanDome ever in King's Cross: 50ft displays showing the action live, wrap around immersive screens that reacted in real time to events on the pitch, and 360 sound creating the most immersive football watching experience for fans ever.
Our objective was to:
- Grow awareness of the FanDome
- Build an emotional connection with the next generation of football fans
- Make audiences familiar with Hyundai’s fan first attitude and brand innovation
Copa90 took over the FanDome for #PlayTheDome - an action packed day of live football and music that centred around a huge Pro Evolution Soccer tournament. We invited key Youtube influencers The Sidemen, down to compete in the tournament and held a competition that allowed fans the chance to participate. The whole event was live streamed, as well as being covered on Copa90’s and influencers’ own channels.
- 4.5 million digital brand impressions
- 2.3 million cross platform views
- 290k cross platform engagements
- 75k cross platform live viewers